Sunday, July 18, 2010

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Okay, so I just got really excited about this idea, like, an hour ago, and I usually never finish any of the projects I start, but I hope this one will be different because I think it could be totally awesome. I have decided that I want to make a graphic novel. I have a few different ideas but I already started planning the story for one of them as well as illustrated the first page. I'm never going to finish this, I can just tell. God, I suck. But it's fun for the moment!

I'm not going to tell you what it's about right now because I have a fear that someone douche bag is going to find it and be like "Oh hey, I can use this idea and become super rich from it because I'm an asshole and I don't care about the person who actually came up with it! Radical!" because OF COURSE my idea will be so good that it should make me a billionaire if it ever comes to fruition. Man, I'm a genius.

So, because I don't want any assholes stealing my really-super-amazing-almost-as-cool-as-a-dinosaur-pirate idea, I'm just going to post the first page which makes no sense without any context and is still unfinished. SO SUCK IT, ASSHOLES.

You can click on the image to make it bigger.

PS. I'm still too giddy from being so brilliant that I don't think that I can write an actual post today, but I'm working on some drawings for a new post and I might finish them by tomorrow.
PPS. I got my course schedule for the fall and my Mondays and Wednesdays are going to feel like a super long session of Space Invaders because they last FOREVER. All of the classes I wanted were on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment